Facebook Advertising is not the mysterious world you may imagine it to be. Since Facebook announced its advertising platform, it has undergone shifts and swells to make it more applicable and manageable than ever before. However, many small businesses are still afraid to take the plunge into social media advertising.
Now is the time to find your courage.
You may have noticed a decline in activity on your company’s Facebook page. This decline is the result of a new algorithm change that is affecting your audience reach. Since January, business pages have seen the exposure of their posts reduced by an average of 42%. You can read more about the Facebook algorithm change here.
Facebook Advertising challenges this decline by reaching your audience where they’re looking! At this point, it’s a must-have for businesses. There are currently 3 million advertisers on Facebook. Of those 3 million, 70% of advertisements come from outside the United States.
Take the time to ensure your business is seen by using the latest advancements in Facebook Audiences and Targeting.
Facebook Audiences and Targeting
How can you reach your target audience? Facebook now allows you to create custom audiences based on a number of criteria. If you’re trying to lure traffic to your website, you can create a custom Facebook pixel that will track regular visitors each time they go from your Facebook ad to your web page.
You can also take several extra steps to get to know your audience. Facebook allows you to really narrow down your target your audience in order to connect with your niche crowd. Here’s how:
- Custom Audience: Use email addresses, phone numbers, Facebook user IDs or app user IDs to create the best audience for your ad.
- Location, Age, Gender and Language: Choose basic demographics of the audience you want to reach depending on the service, offer, or promotion.
- Interests: Who is your audience? What are they interested in? Find your core group by narrowing down interests like Food, Travel, Shopping, etc.
- Behaviors: Define your audience by behavior as well as interests. Does your ideal audience have strong online purchasing habits? Primarily use their mobile device? It’s remarkable how specific Facebook allows you to be!
- More Categories: Target people based on Facebook or partner categories that you have requested access to.
- Connections: Do you want to reach people who have recently attended an event? Now you can with the Connections feature. Select your audience based on whether or not they’re connected to any of your Pages, apps or events.
Would You Rather Leave it to the Professionals? It’s not a Bad Idea!
Just because you don’t have time to manage your Facebook advertisements, doesn’t mean you should forget about them entirely. Call in a professional to make sure the right time, care, and expertise is invested in managing your campaigns. You’ll get optimum results without the stress of navigating time consuming or uncharted territory.
iPartnerMedia can help. From sponsored posts to video and carousel ads, we’ll assist your business in making an impact on Facebook. Just give us a call at 239-449-4749.